Carbon Fiber Spilter and Rear Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    where did you get that BMW logo light when you open the door done? Also at AGMC?
    [MENTION=189370]Phoenix[/MENTION]
    I'm not sure where I got it, I can't remember. It wasn't too expensive. AGMC have them, I saw it in their accessories shop.
    It's a straight swap of the original flood lights. You just flick out the old piece with a flat head screw driver (carefully) and the new logo projector fits in perfectly. No wiring or messing. I think the fitting instructions ask you to cut out a tiny piece of the door to fit the new lights. But I think I managed to do it without cutting the door.
    I came with 4 different logos. The BMW one I use, an ///M logo, XDrive logo and just plain black and white BMW letters.

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      where did you get that BMW logo light when you open the door done? Also at AGMC?
      i picked up a set from ebay :) mine says "///M3" :) 5 min job. no cutting, no splicing, no drilling...nothing. Just a simple swap. didnt even use a screw driver.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
        i picked up a set from ebay :) mine says "///M3" :) 5 min job. no cutting, no splicing, no drilling...nothing. Just a simple swap. didnt even use a screw driver.
        ohh awesome! thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
        X