Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl Roof Wrapping

Hi Guys,

Looking for a good shop doing good workmanship in vinyl/cf wrapping. (of course with reasonable/cheap price :laugh:)

And if I do wrapping, is there any issue with RTA/Police during yearly inspection?

Planning to wrap my car roof and it would be really help if any sifus here can give estimate cost on that. :$

dowork42.jpg

Thanks in advance for any reply and help.

cheers!

Check with Profoil in Al quz....they do a variety of wrapping. Not sure about the price, it depends on the quality, color and area being wrapped.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      Check with Profoil in Al quz....they do a variety of wrapping. Not sure about the price, it depends on the quality, color and area being wrapped.
      I think i read somewhere Profoil is more on expensive side..;)

Comment

Yeah you need permission from RTA, you will need to get permission from them before its done, and go back there after its done for re-inspection and re-issue of registration card, which at the time they will change the colour code of your car in the system so you don't get a massive fine from the cops when they pull you up. Theres a form you get from the RTA, (15ead) that they print out which you need to give to the installer, and then you have to hand it back when you go back to the RTA. I have no idea what it actually says on the form as its completely in Arabic. that and the fact that when i went back to the RTA to get the new Rego card, there was a cow of a lady sitting behind the counter doing her nails, who insisted i had to go to the police station and ask permission.. this is NOT correct, and they can do it at the RTA. stand your ground. That lady was completely and utterly incorrect.. she was actually more interested in doing Facebook on her phone and doing her nails than actually help anyone..
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
          Yeah you need permission from RTA, you will need to get permission from them before its done, and go back there after its done for re-inspection and re-issue of registration card, which at the time they will change the colour code of your car in the system so you don't get a massive fine from the cops when they pull you up. Theres a form you get from the RTA, (15ead) that they print out which you need to give to the installer, and then you have to hand it back when you go back to the RTA. I have no idea what it actually says on the form as its completely in Arabic. that and the fact that when i went back to the RTA to get the new Rego card, there was a cow of a lady sitting behind the counter doing her nails, who insisted i had to go to the police station and ask permission.. this is NOT correct, and they can do it at the RTA. stand your ground. That lady was completely and utterly incorrect.. she was actually more interested in doing Facebook on her phone and doing her nails than actually help anyone..
          Sound complicated...hmm and it will be more complicated when facing the lady..

Btw, thanks [MENTION=3461]Vanne[/MENTION] for info.

Comment

Its not complicated at all.. eady as pie, just go there and say what you wanna do.
            Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
              Its not complicated at all.. eady as pie, just go there and say what you wanna do.
              Thanks [MENTION=3461]Vanne[/MENTION]

It's better to do altogether with vehicle renewal then.. save a bit :laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X