body foil/vinyl. where to get it done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body foil/vinyl. where to get it done?

Hi guys, looling for someone competent to install a foil/vinyl section on the car. Can someone recomment me a place where they do this and the workmanship is good?
    Pref dealing with a shop that has 3m vinyl.

Cheers and thx
    Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Why not try a 3M dealer
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

got mine done from Profoil. They are good. Especially in covering curved sections and complex areas with 1 piece foil rather than joining 2 pieces. They are located in al qouz. Google them for details.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks mate, seeing them tomorrow ;-)
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Try out Limelite as well in Al Quoz. Behind the Audi used car showroom.
          Current
          03 e46 M3
          01 Audi RS4 Avant
          07 Jeep SRT8

Past
          05 e46 M3
          00 Audi S6 Avant
          00 GTI VR6
          04 R32
          08 GTI
          94 Corrado VR6
          04 BMW 528i
          94 Bmw 318is

Comment

Hey Vanne, whats the update? Did you go to profoil and limelite?
            Current
            E92 M3 - Mineral White
            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
            E36 318is
            E39 540i ///M sport
            VW CC
            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Yeah dropped into profoil, nice shop, nice dudes.. Only was a little blow away by the price of fitment.. Was toying with the idea of just buying the materials from them and doing it myself, but after watching a few of the YouTube vids, I recon it's harder than it looks...

Not sure yet, will probably get them to do it, as they offer 2 years warranty.. (With the way this summer is heating up, that might not be a bad idea)

It may have to wait until next month as I just bought something for the car that emptied out my funds for the next month or 2... ;-)

Comment

and what is the latest addition to the car ;) ?
                Current
                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                E36 318is
                E39 540i ///M sport
                VW CC
                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Lol Wazif, ive got a few things on order, one is a much overdue strut bar, and the other... well I cant talk about that yet.. but its good >;)
                  Last edited by Vanne; 15-04-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X