Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon build up , N54 Engines

ramadan kareem to all of you guys

as i mentioned am wondering where i can make the carbon cleaning for my car as its direct injection i read this will case low performance for N54 engine, tried to search on google for a place in Abu Dhabi or dubai but with no hope, a little help from you guys will highly appreciated
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Are you referring to an engine flush or an injector cleaning?
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Engine flush such as seafoam or bg products
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

I'm sure there are some shops that offer this. Bit I don't like the sound of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          I'm sure there are some shops that offer this. Bit I don't like the sound of it.
          why bruno?
          sigpic

Comment

i've read so many things online, the main question is. why mess with something that doesn't require to be messed with. unless you have a problem that you intend to fix.

Comment

To avoid future problems
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X