Can you share the location at Mina ?

- - - - - - - - - -

Can you share the location at Mina ?

Leave a comment:

• tallboy
    replied
    Originally posted by mik15 View Post
    Zaino no longer exists unfortunately.
    Can you please suggest advise alternative shop. I have heard of Diamond Garage in Musaffah. Anything better?

Leave a comment:

• mik15
    replied
    Zaino no longer exists unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• propus
    replied
    Hi Guys,

New to the forum, but recently returned to BMW after some time with other cars.

I'm looking for a decent detailing place to sort out some minor scratches, chips and scuffs and most importantly some very bad swirl/holograms on the bonnet of my F02. I've searched on here, but haven't really come up with any recent reviews. My question is the same as tallboy's - would you still recommend Zaino?... or a good alternative?

Leave a comment:

• tallboy
    replied
    Would you guys still recommend zaino for detailing. Newbie on the forum. Car is being scratched heavily by Ranson people in public parking. Any recommendations would be greatly helpful. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• INFAMOUS
    replied
    ZAINO for the win... was sponsored by a supplier back in Canada and still actually have some of the polish wax/tire shine here with me! Top notch stuff

http://theinfamousproject.com/?s=zaino

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    i wana share my experience with Zaino center here in AD, left the car at 7pm and took it next day at 7pm, i didnt recognize my car when i saw the front head light!! Most of u have seen my car head light b4 how it was (completely full of scratches), it was restored to original look
    also did the engine pay, exterior, interior and the result was.....mmmm u can check it

My sweet M5

Leave a comment:

• Rahmad
    replied
    I am having few dents & paint chops but I don’t want to paint the whole parts. Can they do it for me?

What is their number?

Leave a comment:

• mik15
    replied
    as i said, because we were among the first customers and i only made the exterior, i paid 1000AED, if you are interested i can give you the phone number and talk to Edward, he is in charge over there, just let me know!

Leave a comment:

• mahmoud_bedewi
    replied
    how much did it cost you?

Leave a comment:

• mik15
    replied
    i have already been there and had my exterior and engine done, i like the way they work, very pro and they do indeed a very good job, my paint was in a very good shape with no scratches or hologram effect but after they took care of it i was able to see the difference. Two of my friends were also there, one of the cars was a 645i, a black one, with some serious hologram effect on the paint and many scratches, the inside was also very dirty(the car bought from here), his car after Zaino was a different car, absolutely great, i do recommend them, it's not cheap(we had a discount for being among the first customers) but it does worth it.

You can also check them on Facebook, look for ZAINO UAE. :)
    Last edited by mik15; 14-05-2011, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    sure bro ll let you know b4 i go ;)

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed.Sallam
    replied
    Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    i ll give them a visit next week...
    +1 she needs some detail job badly:)

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    i ll give them a visit next week...

Leave a comment:

• Arnie
    replied
    wow its about time they finally have Zaino in the UAE :D

I heard a TON about the products...

whats the shops name and what are the prices like?..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X