Clear All

• springz
    replied
    Im Soo Jealous :drool:

Leave a comment:

• BigLion
    replied
    Holy cow...

next time I'm in the UK I'm gonna put that guy in my siutcase... we need some Pro detailers in Abu Dhabi for sure

I badly need something to get the swirls out of my paint - you can see them a lot when it's been washed in the dark + strong flourescent lighting. I am trying with Maguiar's Swirl-X but it looks like I need a rotary polisher - wonder how much that job cost??

(The engine and exhausts looked amazing as well!)

Leave a comment:

• mahsiri925
    replied
    Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    i wana add something, if u found your car has been hit badly, then u went to the damn insurance, they ll put everythings on ur shoulder and when u wana renew it, they ll simply said sorry we can not coz u cost us alot repairing your car without any other party (against anonymous)...its ridicules, and its painfully for everyone like to keep his doll clean!
    +100 i used 2 say this 2 the customers when i was training in insurance co.

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    i wana add something, if u found your car has been hit badly, then u went to the damn insurance, they ll put everythings on ur shoulder and when u wana renew it, they ll simply said sorry we can not coz u cost us alot repairing your car without any other party (against anonymous)...its ridicules, and its painfully for everyone like to keep his doll clean!

Leave a comment:

• Hasan Shaikh
    replied
    Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
    amazing, but it ll not work here and u ll park ur ride in normal parking!! if i did that and next day ll notice that someone blind or deaf scratch my car from side or he/she just hit the bumper to let his/her A$$ get out from the parking then ....ll not be happy and ll keep the car as it is :(
    there are ppl need to drive only RC cars not even the one like Hasan's one...its too fast for them, only RC car working by battery not even a good type of battery!
    private parking FTW
    :lol: Eyad, you just stole the words from my mouth.

Unfortunately, I have developed this habit of going around my car atleast once everytime I return to the parking from the mall. And most of the times, I have tears in my eyes when I get in the car. Its just unbelievable how people can be so insensitive towards their own property. I am sure if they cared half as much about their own cars, other people's cars would be twice as safe.

Still, I am definitely giving it a once over when I am finished with the visits to the garage.

I am just so greatful that the people at Das and X Service take care of the car and make best efforts to keep them clean. I went to AGMC once and decided to sell my B5 and never to but a BMW with warranty and service in Dubai. It was really that bad.
    Last edited by Hasan Shaikh; 22-09-2010, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    amazing, but it ll not work here and u ll park ur ride in normal parking!! if i did that and next day ll notice that someone blind or deaf scratch my car from side or he/she just hit the bumper to let his/her A$$ get out from the parking then ....ll not be happy and ll keep the car as it is :(
    there are ppl need to drive only RC cars not even the one like Hasan's one...its too fast for them, only RC car working by battery not even a good type of battery!
    private parking FTW

Leave a comment:

• petrolhead
    replied
    They are very good, and I think they did a better job on this car

Leave a comment:

• SewerSideUp
    replied
    I'm glad someone bumped this thread. Completely forgot about it!!

Leave a comment:

• mahsiri925
    replied
    wooow... good job

Leave a comment:

• Amarant
    replied
    speechless

damn damn damn amazing job

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
    Proshine FTW ! ;)
    +1

Leave a comment:

• M_Powerholic
    replied
    Proshine FTW ! ;)

Leave a comment:

• DADDY_M
    replied
    Lovely I wish we had this kind of treatement here

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Makes me wanna detail the vert SO BADLY!!

Leave a comment:

• jmeister
    replied
    it looks amazing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X