Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post by a banned member goes online!

Dear Members,

We’ve had enough with people acting irresponsibly against other club members. When banned they just don't get it and go on and start posting the chain of emails on the chat room and in the event thread. When these posts get deleted they start sending pms to various members, all while using a multiple of bogus accounts. We have tried to spare a certain member the public embarrassment of posting the banning decision based on the acts committed during the last drive and hence handled it on an internal level. An 11-member board convened and discussed that situation and we have unanimously come up with the decision of permanently banning the said individual for the hideous act and all its telltales. Please refer to copied emails below.

We have said it and mentioned it several times that the BMW Club UAE does NOT endorse and will never accept these acts in or off of our drives and events. We do not and we cannot allow this irresponsible driving manner regardless of what the person has done for the Club. People's lives are far more important than any personal egos. Therefore we thank him for his efforts once again and we do believe none of us would’ve been happy to have lost a member because of one bad irresponsible driver, hence banned him respectfully and politely through emails.

Again, we have done our best to not damage any body's reputation nor image. But, at the said member's "practical requests", we have decided to publicize the incident for he believes he had a very good reason for what he did. This is not a hearing or a verdict thread. The decision was taken for the safety of everybody in all of our future events. Our clean record of 3 years of meets and events would testify for our concern to everybody's safety over anything else. Below is the PM sent by said member to an unknown number of members quoting the emails between him the and Club board.

Regards...

sorry for bothering
    i have tried to put it in public but they removed it
    please try to read it all carefully and pass it to the main thread if you dont mind.

BMW Club UAE to me
    show details Jan 9 (2 days ago)

Dear Mr. Omar,

First of, I would like to personally extend our gratitude for your efforts in yesterday's drive to Kalba and for taking the initiative to guide us through into that great, hidden road. We are much obliged.

Now, we have done something we have never attempted before in allowing a new member to be a decision maker and a team leader in an event of ours, namely Kalba Drive. For that, we should've know better. But seeing your enthusiasm and knowledge we decided to give it a shot and try. We are sad to report that the experiment has epically failed.

We will let go of the irresponsible pace setting performed by you on grounds of your lack of experience in such events. This has crippled the convoy a few times in order to regroup the whole group together over and over again. However, what we cannot forgive or tolerate is your total recklessness performed while the convoy was heading back through the mountain road. Nearly killing two members and endangering the lives of everybody whose vehicles were on your path by overtaking everybody on the left hard shoulder is a matter that we have never faced in THREE YEARS of flawless events and drives. Needless to say it was a very childish move that signified your lack of respect to fellow members and to the BMW Club UAE Rules & Regulations (in case you haven't seen them, which is highly unlikely, please visit the following link: http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29). Your position as a pace car and an organizer makes the penalty imposed on you by the BMW Club UAE board more severe.

Lives of others are not a matter we take lightly and since your association with the BMW Club UAE will definitely harm the flawless reputation of the organization, the board has unanimously decided to permanently ban you from the BMW Club UAE forums and events.

We thank you for your time spent with the BMW Club UAE and we wish you good luck.

On behalf of the BMW Club UAE,

--
    Ayham Al Daqqa,
    BMW Club UAE,
    President.
    www.bmwclubuae.com
    ================================================== ============
    Reply ForwardReply by chat to BMW

omar farokDear Mr. Ayham, Cc: BMW Club UAE First of all and before replaying to your ma...
    Jan 9 (1 day ago)

omar farokLoading...Jan 9 (1 day ago)

Reply |omar farok to BMW
    show details Jan 9 (1 day ago)

Dear Mr. Ayham,
    Cc: BMW Club UAE

First of all and before replaying to your mail, you have to know what happen and as you are the president you have to investigate:
    After reaching to Hilton Hotel (Fuj) followed by my group cars I received a call from Bruno saying that all the other groups lost by making U turn from previous round about so would you take care of them, so, I left my group waiting at the beginning of the Fujairah Cornish Road and I made a U turn going towards the previous round looking for the others by reaching there and passing the roundabout I didn't find any body so I have called Bruno again and he said Ayham is leading them towards the beach road, then, I turned back and u have seen how much traffic was there. Afterwards I have received a call from Ali Sense asking me where am I? So, I have told him and ask him to wait for me? (Unfortunately no body did)

P.S. Check with your self and your team leaders

Suddenly one of my accompanying starts suffering from his stomach, I start to drive like that to reach the nearest petrol station and no body from the leaders or even you bothered him self by calling me asking what happen ?, so that is why you have seen that attitude in the road.

Second, I would like to say it was my pleasure to meet all the members and get to know them.

Regarding crippling the convoy, why you didn’t interfere and take over with me if am as you saying here?

Please notice that if the groups left the first group leader it is not the problem of the First group leader cause as you divided into four groups, so each group leader has to communicate with other leaders to keep the distance and the right route not to start blaming one without seeing ourselves because it is not acceptable at all.

One more thing, on my point of view before sending such mail and before cancelling my user name as you are the president you should have call me or any one of the leaders or even the followers (because at end of the day we are all friends as you were saying)? Asking me anything wrong? Why am I driving like this? And am sure almost all of the participant has my number and just be sure that my soul and the other friends one is not that cheap for me.

Regards

Omar Farok

i applaud the board for the handling of this situation and fully support their decision. i was planning on making my first post on this forum a complaint about the reckless driving of the spaceman and how after he overtook the caveman and myself on the shoulder clearly going 200+ kph he almost slammed into the dudes in the z3. i'm glad the board took action to ensure the safety of all members in future events.

now on a more amusing note i find it frickin hilarious that spaceman is justifying almost killing people because his passenger needed to take a crap HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by selnashar; 12-01-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by selnashar View Post
      i applaud the board for the handling of this situation and fully support their decision. i was planning on making my first post on this forum a complaint about the reckless driving of spaceman and how after he overtook the caveman and myself on the shoulder clearly going 200+ kph he almost slammed into the dudes in the z3. i'm glad the board took action to ensure the safety of all members in future events.

now on a more amusing note i find it frickin hilarious that spaceman is justifying almost killing people because his passenger needed to take a crap HAHAHAHA
      Thanks for your feedback, but can you tell us who you are or which car were you riding in

Comment

Kudos to the board for takin the necessary action against such individuals who have no regard for the safety of others and themselves
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

i was not there, but it is good that you took such a decision which will prevent the club from any Irresponsible behaviors from the members in the future, and i am sure that if his firend was facing issues he should make a call to the members to inform them to give him a space so he can go thorugh. :)
          sigpic
          Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

I’m supporting and completely with the Club Management's decision to prevent irresponsible Member who named and hope all members abide by the rules & regulations of the BMW Club UAE which clearly taking the members safety as a priority

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i honestly know, why he was driving that fast:
              1. dudes he drives an M3, and no one else does in this club, so he wanted to show off and move our slow *** cars aside, by reaching over 200km/h and proving he is faster:flipoff:
              2. the space man had a phone call from the space shuttle ( i previously referred to and how it was built on a chassis of a 635 with nuclear power plant), and he had to abandon the trip to deliver the passenger and join the shuttle for the next assignment. the assignment was to dock to the shitter and download the load, as such was the basis of the shuttles survival.:nerd::logic:

anyways i am not too creative this morning, but thanks for the board for taking such decision, as we don't need such recklessness and ignorance in the club.:Guns:
              sigpic

Comment

:rofl: what the hell got into u this morning Tarek!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by The Caveman
                  1. dudes he drives an M3, and no one else does in this club, so he wanted to show off and move our slow *** cars aside, by reaching over 200km/h and proving he is faster:flipoff:
                  2. the space man had a phone call from the space shuttle ( i previously referred to and how it was built on a chassis of a 635 with nuclear power plant), and he had to abandon the trip to deliver the passenger and join the shuttle for the next assignment. the assignment was to dock to the shitter and download the load, as such was the basis of the shuttles survival.:nerd::logic:

anyways i am not too creative this morning, but thanks for the board for taking such decision, as we don't need such recklessness and ignorance in the club.:Guns:
                  Wtf
                  sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                  2006 Z4M - SOLD
                  1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                  2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                  2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                  1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                  2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by The Caveman View Post

Calm down Hindash :laughhard: You're killing me lol

Comment

looooooooooooool

Comment

u r killing me 2 bro. :rofl: is **** shop ll make u more creative? its ur problme with president and other memebrs not to let me know about it (sorry for off topic)....I WANA KNOW

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

lolool lots of Johnny the walker last night ? :D
                          Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                          Majeed Photography

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

This should be close. The board has made a decision and so it is.
                            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                            2006 Z4M - SOLD
                            1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                            2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                            2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                            1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                            2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

WTF???? I leave you guys for a while and this happens, I'll be back real soon.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X