Announcement

Collapse

Market Place / Classifieds RULES & REGULATIONS

BMW Club UAE
Classifieds section Rules & Regulations

1. No advertising or links to/for profit websites and businesses. Only Official BMW Club UAE Sponsors Links/Advertisements are allowed.

2. Marketing on this forum is restricted to Motorsports related items only. Any other irrelevant item found will be removed immediately.

3. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any responsibility toward any financial interactions between the members based on ads placed on these forums. This applies to cars and parts, used or new.

4. BMW Club UAE does NOT assume any legal responsibility pertaining to any posts by any members on these forums by third party claimants. Members posts in entirety are a reflection of the members personal beliefs.

5. Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to alter posts at their discretion following the above guidelines.
See more
See less

Z4M Imola Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z4M Imola Seats

Hi, selling my very good condition Z4MC Imola nappa leather seats.

Come with a leather dye kit (the top brand US one) to make them look brand new if you like.

Electric, no heat.

Left seat

Note on left seat: the seat belt holder gave up the ghost, and haven't replaced it.

right seat

Right seat is great condition.

Okay, seats are for sale, if you pay via paypal, you pay the paypal charge.

3000EAD for both seats..

Spruce up your tired old Z4, These seats don't come along often :D

and best of all, They are IMOLA!!!! YAY!!!

Pickup in Silicon OASIS!!!

Last edited by Vanne; 22-04-2016, 06:09 PM.
    Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

The price for both seats is 4000 dirhams
    Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

If they fit on my E30 i will take them...

Anyone knows if they fit?
      - E82, 1M - Current
      • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
      - E30, 316 Touring - Current
      • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
      - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
      E36, 318 Touring Sold
      E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

will require major modification i reckon on the rails. but worth investigating.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

They are being shipped to the US if no one here grabs them before the 18th.. 3500 to make it worth your while.

Comment

ok, seats are still available , price drop to 3000 ead, THATS bloody cheap!! I am keeping the Pre tensioners off both seats.

3000 EAD:curse::curse::curse:

Is this guy crazy?? come on.. thats too good a deal to miss out on..

Come get some ///M coupe seats..

Comment

Bro! Are they still available?

Do you know if they will fit an E36 M3?

Thanks
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                Bro! Are they still available?

Do you know if they will fit an E36 M3?

Thanks
                Yep they are still available.. :)

NFI if they fit mate. :$

Comment

Is it possible for you to drop them at Shak's workshop, so that we can try to fit them.

Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Nah. Shak has a set at his shop, try and fit them. ;-)

Comment

I checked at the shop. They don't have any.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Hasan,

Are you sure? , I was there last week, they are from that black Z4, and are sitting on the right hand side of the wall as you walk through the door from the office to the workshop.

Comment

I am pretty sure. I will check again tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Checked everywhere, the seats are not here.
                            sigpic

Comment

It seems e36 and e46 seats are interchangeable, depending on how persuasive you are, which means that possibly the z4m seats will fit. There is no way I am lugging them to Shaks joint though, your more than welcome to come try them at the place where my car is stored for the summer. Have you done the required research? What pre tensioners are you gonna use as I need the ones from my z4m seats. Or will you use your own from you e36? Have you got back seats? There is no latch on these to quickly move them forwards, but you can move them forwards and slant forwards using the electric controls.

Are the plugs the same? Nfi.. what about the pax occupancy sensor? You gonna bypass that?

Comment

Working...
                              X