Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Mansory Bugatti Veyron Linea Vincero d'Oro ( ONE OF ONE )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
    I want to be a guest, introduce me...
    Wish it was so easy for anyone to enter mansions :)

Leave a comment:

• jeanloup
    replied
    Originally posted by SSense View Post
    I know a person (cant disclose names) who has got three Bugattis in different colours and a Mercedes Mclaren standing in his living room where his guests can just enjoy the view while entering, people like him do buy these cars where guests can read '1/1' and go wow !
    I want to be a guest, introduce me...

Leave a comment:

• Makaveli7
    replied
    I think I saw this car in Sharjah getting CF Wrapped :wiggle:

Leave a comment:

• B44DARS3
    replied
    P diddy style !!

Leave a comment:

• hiten86
    replied
    why did they use rubber tires!? They ruined it! Should've used CF tires too!

Bloody hell!

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    I know a person (cant disclose names) who has got three Bugattis in different colours and a Mercedes Mclaren standing in his living room where his guests can just enjoy the view while entering, people like him do buy these cars where guests can read '1/1' and go wow !

Leave a comment:

• springz
    replied
    Of Course This car was Made Not To be Driven Arbabs Chill .. Who would go and drive around with a Golden Car... Its just a Show car or Somthing ..

Leave a comment:

• Moe
    replied
    Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Some people would actually pay for this to be 'The only One' ! :puke:
    +1

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Some people would actually pay for this to be 'The only One' ! :puke:

Leave a comment:

• M_Powerholic
    replied
    OVER DONE !!!

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    i can't afford it... but i have to say that is the most over done CF car i've seen till date.

Leave a comment:

• SewerSideUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    ^^ Sucks to be a Veyron...
    Too true, poor thing got raped by every un-heard of tuning company/house/firm etc...The Veyron was made to be a 400+KM/H car that can be driven daily, not a bull$hit show off piece.

A good example. 24K Gold was also used in the McLaren F1, it cost a crap load but it had functional reasons as a heat shield unlike what Mansory have done, using it as door handles and grill surrounds!!!
    And Waz, including a Gold thread into the weave is nothing new. BMW had a Red thread inserted to the weave on certain models like the E36M3 LTW and Canadian bound E34 540iM back in the 90's.

Really, I dont' see the point of that car. They just ruined a masterpiece of engineering...Bugatti should've done what McLaren did and not sell the car to just anybody or have it tuned by whoever thinks they can.

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Obviously, only "ONE" man can afford it...

Leave a comment:

• Moe
    replied
    man can u imagine the price tag of that thing?

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    ^^ Sucks to be a Veyron...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X