No announcement yet.

My Carbon Fiber (Fabric) Interior Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done Ali ... I was going to do the same thing to my trim about 6 months ago (I hated how my trim keeps on getting loose)... but Bruno told me not to do it... go figure :banghead:
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

For anyone who's planning on getting the same job done, I can arrange a shipping service through which you can send only the interior trim with the Fabric to Abu Dhabi and get it wrapped and shipped back within 2-3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
        Nicely done Ali ... I was going to do the same thing to my trim about 6 months ago (I hated how my trim keeps on getting loose)... but Bruno told me not to do it... go figure :banghead:
        Seriously this is the best value for money !

Comment

I know... I found sources for different coloured fabrics too... I'm thinking of changing my interior trim or at least fixing it properly
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

approx how much would the shop charge?
            i know it would depend on the no. of pieces to be done but just roughly...........

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Let me know if any of you need help getting your interior trim wrapped :)

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                approx how much would the shop charge?
                i know it would depend on the no. of pieces to be done but just roughly...........
                His quote is AED 400, regardless of a Sedan or Coupe.

Comment

I've heard about these carbon fiber cloth wrapping! but i never imagined it would look this good! well done man!
                  Seriously! now i wish i never bought my cf interior trim. Dont get me wrong i prefer the shinny look i have, but with this cloth i can wrap the back of the seats, other stuff but it wont look good having the shinny cf and the matt cf cloth!
                  sigpic
                  Audi R8 - White / Blk
                  Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                    I've heard about these carbon fiber cloth wrapping! but i never imagined it would look this good! well done man!
                    Seriously! now i wish i never bought my cf interior trim. Dont get me wrong i prefer the shinny look i have, but with this cloth i can wrap the back of the seats, other stuff but it wont look good having the shinny cf and the matt cf cloth!
                    No offence taken bro, respect your opinion and everyone's got his choice :)

Comment

No u got me wrong! lol i'm saying I loooooove the interior u have! i wish i never bought my cf interior! :)
                      sigpic
                      Audi R8 - White / Blk
                      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Excuse me, biut I have to comment again!
                        I personally hate shiny CF interior, I'd favour Wood over it. Ive seen E39/46 interiors with shiny CF and it looks like crap. Since Ive only seen CF Cloth interior on Abood's E92 M3...until now !!!
                        Can't wait to see it in person...:drool:
                        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

No u got me wrong! lol i'm saying I loooooove the interior u have! i wish i never bought my cf interior! :)
                          Thanks :) i know it looks good, but original is original.. this is still Fabric

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                            Excuse me, biut I have to comment again!
                            I personally hate shiny CF interior, I'd favour Wood over it. Ive seen E39/46 interiors with shiny CF and it looks like crap. Since Ive only seen CF Cloth interior on Abood's E92 M3...until now !!!
                            Can't wait to see it in person...:drool:
                            I'm sure u will looooooooooooove it since u hate the crappy shinny looking cf interior ;)

Cheers!
                            sigpic
                            Audi R8 - White / Blk
                            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I'm sure u will looooooooooooove it since u hate the crappy shinny looking cf interior ;)

Cheers!
                              I was going to put a no offence in there, but I was too buisy eating and typing with one hand !!
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I like both of them.... :dunno:
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X