Video of me going off road in my M5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of me going off road in my M5!

Yes, it might as well have been off road! Track conditions were just plai silly that day! LOL

Enjoy

[YOUTUBE]tSl5C3ccnJk[/YOUTUBE]

I was eager to see it go off road :D :D

but damn! that is really dusty!

what tires were u using?
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Michelin Pilot Sport 2

Comment

what a dusty track!!! micro filter to be changed lol

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

this is the next level of dune bashing

Comment

Working...
          X