Rally, the definition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rally, the definition.

This is for those who love, respect and enjoy this incredible form of motorsport. Some of you were 'young' enough to witness those days, but some are less fortunate. I could only sit and day dream to what it was like because sadly, we will never know.

This is a one hour and four minute long video that will make you smile, cry and laugh. It shows just how far people went to go faster and faster till their cars were too fast to race. . . . . .

[YOUTUBE]f4QXRJu6No4&feature[/YOUTUBE]
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

damn watched it all

was it really 1 hr and 4 min? it was like 4 min only...

Michel is nice btw, much better than Sabina and Wicky (or something i dont remember, she is in fifth gear)

Comment

Really doesn't feel like an hour long video.

Michel is one of those people that come along once in a blue moon. She drove better than Rohrl himself. No sexism here but she is better than most men that drove Group B cars. I wish more like her would step up to the plate and add some diversity and competition to the sport.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

she is beautiful

Comment

Working...
        X