Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to install JB2R to ur 335i in ten mins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install JB2R to ur 335i in ten mins.

[youtube]Qe2zASfXqiE[/youtube]
    Last edited by RAFiK; 08-06-2008, 02:51 AM. Reason: JB2R **

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Moe how about u give us some explanation about JBR2, max power, torque, 0-100 ? any problems ? etc... we would love to know its features :D
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Designed specifically for the 2007+ BMW N54 twin turbo engine, the JB
      provides a safe and effective remap of the factory boost and air/fuel ratio curves.
      Since it's release in August of 2007 JB has quickly become the gold
      standard for 335i tuning due to its perfect blend of performance,
      reliability, smooth power delivery, and value.

With the exception of gobs of extra power, factory drivability and refinement are preserved. The key is its unique passive design which allows the JB to
      work with the factory ECU/DME for traction control, altitude correction,
      and over-temperature protection. Factory fuel economy is preserved
      when not racing, and the JB is one of the few N54 tuners
      that does not cause annoying check engine lights or limp mode conditions.

Installation takes approximately 20 minutes using basic hand tools
      and is completely plug and play with no cutting of wires.
      The tuner is not traceable through the factory ECU/DME and can
      be quickly removed leaving no sign of modification. Installation is very
      discrete allowing most customers to leave the unit installed
      for basic service and oil changes.

Most importantly, the JB delivers. This is how the car should have
      come from the factory. The additional horsepower and torque
      profoundly transforms the 335i from a mild sports sedan to a true sports car. Power is instant and pushes you deep in to your seat.
      Turbo whine at high rpm is slightly more pronounced making
      for a thrilling driving experience.offering 40+ rear wheel horsepower and 50+ rear wheel torque gains on 91 octane, or 50+ rear wheel horsepower 60+ rear wheel torque gains on 93 octane when coupled with the hot pill. Peak boost is set at 11psi and tapers at high RPM for long compressor life, and air/fuel ratios are remapped for maximum performance.

And rifo for ur 0-100 q

The 335i with jb1 can make it to 100 in 4.6 sec
      The 335i with jb2 can make it to 100 in about 3.9 sec ..!!!:evil::evil::evil::clap::clap::clap:

i wasn't really planin to get it because as u know am a bit concerend about the warranty ...but after all the research I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND so ppl :pimp: stay aware !! lol

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

walla u better change ur mind dude ..... thats so cheap and easy to plug PLUS a 3.9 Seconds !!!!!!! ..... what are you still waiting for !!!

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

JuiceBox is the product.
          The 2 refers to "stage 2" (stage 1 is the basic tune which not many people buy)
          The "H" refers to the name "Hot Pill" that a customer called it once and the name stuck.
          It's basically a resistor add on to the JB2
          Each one adds about .5 to 1 psi boost which results in about 10 whp gain.
          The "R" refers to the "race gas" switch, which when on race gas pumps the boost level up a few psi over the JB2.

So a JB2HHR will have about 10 whp more than JB2HR.

It's recommended 95+ Octane for the "R" switch.
          93 Octane for JB2H
          I don't know if there is an official recommendation for the JB2HH, but it's probably 94 Octane.
          QUOTED FROM SOMEWHERE

ahhhhh ..... MoE ^^^^^^^ shove this up ur mind !!

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

lool ur more interested in it than me !!

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Aren't u interested in being the fastest car of the club ?!!!!

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

he can't!

Comment

lol bruno...u'll need a supercharger to get 100 in 4 sec :P

www.moenajati.com

Comment

i have other plans ;)

Comment

HPF ?! ...... a long-term sponsored plan ?? ... ahem ahem 70,000 dhs ?? .

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

No point being the fatser, you need to be the more effective ;)
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          No point being the fatser, you need to be the more effective ;)
                          Did u read it Rifo ? :read::read:

www.moenajati.com

Comment

It's really very simple to do :)
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                            X