Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future BMW Safety Tech Preview - Turn/Intersection/Traffic Light Assistant & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future BMW Safety Tech Preview - Turn/Intersection/Traffic Light Assistant & More

BMWs are already considered some of the safest autos available, but the company is constantly developing new ways to make their vehicles even safer.

Current models already take advantage of new technologies such as side view cameras,
    lane departure warning system, and active crash protection system. The video below previews some of the future BMW safety features, including:
    Left Turn Assistant
    Intersection Assistant
    Local Hazard Warning
    Emergency Vehicle Warning
    Traffic Light Assistant
    End of Congestion Signal
    See them in action below.

[youtube]sZiDoVhJaM4[/youtube]

Great new technology, but I'm not a big fan of all these new safety mods, these all come with a price as well as people are going to start relying on such technology and it could be tragic if it fails...
    - E82, 1M - Current
    • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
    - E30, 316 Touring - Current
    • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
    - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
    E36, 318 Touring Sold
    E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

With that said, there are so many horrid drivers out there I am sure at the end of the day they will be safer than what Humans are capable of (in general).

Comment

Eventually all this technology will become cheaper and simmer down to all lower end cars... The trick is when and how quick that will happen and indeed if there really is a need for them... State countriea r in now, particularly Jordan... U need more than just a display on the dash, u need to slap the b!tch behind the wheel!!!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:rofl: on what ak said :D
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Impressive.....Real life worthy? I can't tell to be honest.

Comment

This means we need more "IT" experts working on our cars
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
              X