Originally posted by akanso View Post
    old days, ya??
    Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    :eyes2::cry::cry::cry::eyes2::eyes2::cry::cry:

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    guys are still discussing how to create a rocket saykal patan?

Leave a comment:

• Bisho
    replied
    Originally posted by Haissam View Post
    i think he means it doesn't accelerate the bike from zero, but only supports the cyclist during cycling :)
    why you think Haissam! SURE man! Ali, the answer is above :D

Leave a comment:

• reak6ion
    replied
    made my laugh to c how this bike opened big debates and involved moderators todelete posts and stuff :)
    honestly even if im not really into bikin i find it a sweet piece of art!!And if bmw knows how to build cars i dont think their bycicles r ****** even if they dont have a take off motor :D

Leave a comment:

• CurseMan
    replied
    from the pic I see shimano slx group set and I think its an XC(cross country) bike.

Leave a comment:

• hiten86
    replied
    Originally posted by Bisho View Post
    BMW started with aircraft engines! Then all people say woow! I mean this bike is not hard thing, many companies can make the exact same and maybe better, what the hardness inside?????? But can anyone make like their cars and motor bikes?? Here is the magic.

IMO this bike has been introduced to improve sales!! They are in need for money now and trying all ways to get money!
    Man think about this, you're a 11 year old kid. . . and you want to own a BMW when you grow up . . and your dad buys you this //M bike. . . wont you just drool over it?

Its just a part of tapping into different market segments.
    Last edited by hiten86; 16-03-2010, 10:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    guys again .. remain on topic .. i deleted some of the un-necessary posts ..

Leave a comment:

• Haissam
    replied
    i think he means it doesn't accelerate the bike from zero, but only supports the cyclist during cycling :)

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    I remembered that there is a small motor could be installed on those bikes, this motor does not provide taking off, just it helps the driver saving his/her legs power. Any idea? or offtopic?
    On a serious note Bisho, what do you mean by 'taking off'

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    I understand, you did not get me, I am asking if you have idea about that motor, they used it to keep the bike moving on fix speed without cycling legs :) Got me?
    Going offtopic Bisho I have no idea about any such motor :dunno:

Leave a comment:

• Bisho
    replied
    Originally posted by SSense View Post
    This M Bicycle is purely made for cycling, its not a motorbike.. If cyclists want to save the power of their legs they wouldnt buy bicycles..
    I understand, you did not get me, I am asking if you have idea about that motor, they used it to keep the bike moving on fix speed without cycling legs :) Got me?

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    I remembered that there is a small motor could be installed on those bikes, this motor does not provide taking off, just it helps the driver saving his/her legs power. Any idea? or offtopic?
    This M Bicycle is purely made for cycling, its not a motorbike.. If cyclists want to save the power of their legs they wouldnt buy bicycles..

Leave a comment:

• Bisho
    replied

Leave a comment:

• springz
    replied
    Haha Nice ... $$?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X