First Frozen Grey BMW M5 in the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Frozen Grey BMW M5 in the U.S.

Individual colors are starting to become more and more popular amongst BMW owners. From Ontario Gold Metallic to Laguna Seca and Atlantis Blue, new BMW owners are spending thousands of dollars on some of the most exclusive exterior colors.

At around $5000 a piece, these unique colors are far from being considered inexpensive, but for some of the most loyal and enthusiast BMW fans out there, beauty has no price.

Now add one of these colors to an already amazing car, BMW M5, and you’re getting a gift that many dream of.
    Avlnch, a member of M5board, has recently placed an order for an Individual Frozen Grey Metallic BMW M5, the very same color that made its debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show back in September, at that time, on a BMW M6 model.

The Frozen Grey Metallic mate finish is slowly becoming one of the most popular Individual colors. It is based on Space Grey Metallic paint and a special matte clear coat (FF95-0550) makes for the matte finish.

Looking at the photos below, we have to admit we’re a bit jealous to see that combination and we certainly look forward to more unique BMWs.

Thanks for the tip avlnch!

Source: bmwblog

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol do they have to write an article about this color?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol do they have to write an article about this color?
      Dude :spank2: Its an individual colour, wasnt meant for the E60 M5s, was for the M3 and the M6.. Its stunning i know :P

Comment

i've always associated metallic paint with a shiny finish, but now it seems the paint can be metallic with a matte finish :dunno:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Im loving the Frozen Grey on the E60 M5, looks gorgeous, another one of my many favourites :drool:

Comment

Love the Frozen Grey :drool: I Feel COLD ZZZzZz!!
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Nice, but needs some lowering and some bigger E60 M5 Rims.. :drool:
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

no comment about the color, but y it really does look different from a M5 euro or gulf specs :dunno:

Comment

i did not like the color
                  sigpic
                  Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

I think the frozen grey looked nicer on the e92 personally!!!

And I just can't love any car with those STUPID orange indicator reflectors!!! spoils the whole damn thing for me :angry: oh and the interior sucks!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

the reflectors as per US safety regulations

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                        I think the frozen grey looked nicer on the e92 personally!!!

And I just can't love any car with those STUPID orange indicator reflectors!!! spoils the whole damn thing for me :angry: oh and the interior sucks!
                        Shaleeet 3ardaa lal sayara!! :spank2:
                        Translate: You disabled the Car's Width :laughhard:

I LIKE IT
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I dont like the color! Does not suite this M5, well its not that, its just that it looks like a normal color! When i hear individual i expect something more exciting!
                          sigpic
                          Audi R8 - White / Blk
                          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Nice color Ali, thanks for the share.

Comment

Working...
                            X