Official: BMW Z4 models to get M Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: BMW Z4 models to get M Package

Minutes after the breaking news on the new 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is, we learned that as of Spring 2010, all the Z4 models in the BMW lineup will receive an optional M Package that emphasizes the sporty nature of the vehicle.

First photos just made our way and we’re glad to share them with you in the following sDrive30i gallery.

Both front and rear bumpers receive a more aggressive look. The large air intakes at the front enhance the muscular look of the Z4 Roadster. At the rear, all models with M Sport Package feature diffuser insert in anthracite which distinguishes the sDrive35is from the regular Z4.

As in the sDrive35is model, the M Sport Package comes with two wheel choices: standard 18″ M wheels and optional 19″. M Sport Package also comes with the adaptive suspension which lowers the vehicle by 10 millimeters.

Inside, we have an M leather steering wheel, M door sills and sport seats, also as usual, the headliner anthracite. Models with manual transmissions also get a special M gear lever knob in leather design.

No pricing has been announced at this moment.

Source: bmwblog

Not the Rims...

But I like ! :D
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

WOW!! :drool:
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

the 35is is still way better!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

damn....that car is one SEXY roadster!
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Me no like!!! I dont know whats with this Z4! i dont like it :) it looks better now with the M front bumper, but its lacking so much soul! I dont see that aggressive feel that the Z3M or previous Z4M have! and the rims need to be thrown out of the window! :)
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

LOL at least the wheels you can replace easily.. but what's with the lame center console?
              '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

Meh! Just get it over with and make a damn Z4M once again....

Comment

now that's how it was supposed to look like from the start! although the rims are :thumbsdown:
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

loving it! is the engine changed? and i can't believe they would spend loads of bucks developing the x5 and x6 but not the z4!! its a sports car that needs the M suit!!! Dont get me wrong, i love both the x5 n x6 but stilllllll...

Past Ride: E39 530i
                    Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
                    Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by Ayham
                      Meh! Just get it over with and make a damn Z4M once again....
                      +1 with V8.
                      sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                      2006 Z4M - SOLD
                      1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                      2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                      2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

but it'll be pointless to have a new Z4M if you already have the 35is which with a small tune & exhaust could do wonders.......... i know it still won't be an M but will still perform great!

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

But I doubt it will be lighter than a 135

Comment

Working...
                          X