2010 BMW Z4 M Package Returns for Another Outing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 BMW Z4 M Package Returns for Another Outing

Another BMW Z4 with an M Package was spotted by our spies. Previous shots revealed a red model which is now switched with this grey one. It seems most of the kit is concentrated on the front and rear bumpers where the black and white camouflage is pasted. Since BMW is not producing a high-performance Z4 M for the current model the kit is just about as close as fans will get to that halo car. Unfortunately even accompanying engine upgrades are not expected, although the new 326hp, 450Nm M Sport power pack for the 135i and 335i cannot be discounted.

Instead the suspension will be tweaked slightly, larger wheels fitted and M badges posted in key areas, inside and out. The package should be offered across the Z4 range.
    Source: World Car Fans

[YOUTUBE]m7A-WGfajf4[/YOUTUBE]

...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

that's practically gonna be the aero package but they'll throw on some ///M badges for marketing? going back to something like the old M-Tecnik?

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I'm sure its gonna be a sexy ride..the new z4s look damn good as it is
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I love the new Z4s :drool:

Comment

Really??? u guys like it! I didnt find it nice at all! it looks good cause its new, but i see nothing crazy about it, looks like a small baby whale! lol i was hoping that an M version will change my mind about this Z4, but i guess that is not happeneing!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I love the new Z4... definitely more aesthetically beautiful!! hated the old one... no offense!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I've always loved Z4! Dumped lots of money renting them out from Sharjah back in uni days lol This looks promising
              '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

Working...
              X