2012 BMW 3 Series Sedan Full Body Prototype Spied for the First Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold 9000: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

The E90 330 & the E90 335 were great cars man, & of course the E90 M3 is exceptional !
    what about 318, 320!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
        Why? we are discussing new 3 series generation and we are into the core of topic..

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold 9000: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

The E90 330 & the E90 335 were great cars man, & of course the E90 M3 is exceptional !
          Originally posted by Bisho View Post
          what about 318, 320!
          ??????????????

Comment

Calm Down Akanso, you are not administrator yet : P

We just compared facts!

Comment

Haha I'm sleepy.. I meant Bisho !!! Bruno is on my mind always :P
              :hay:
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

2012 is faaaaaaar away. In that much time they could redesign this bugger from scratch so debating on how it looks is useless right now. I'd be more curious about the engine it carries. It'll be nice to see a 2.0L engine similar to the new Golf R20...
                Photographer
                My Website

Comment

i personally think BMW will use FI on at least one 4-Cyl engine.. hoping for 2 of those, maybe a 1.6L turbo pushing around 180bhp and a 2.0L turbo pushing 250bhp, those of course in addition to a 3.0L twin turbo (335i) and the next M3 with maybe a 3.4L twin turbo pushing 450bhp :D

BMW history:
                  07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

All this doesn't matter it looks very heavy

Comment

[SIZE=1]
                      Haha I'm sleepy.. I meant Bisho !!! Bruno is on my mind always :P
                      :fags::hay:
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

not very nice at all....
                        Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
                        Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Please no side mirrors with lights!!! nooooo and specially not amber lollll

So these tail lights and headlights are not what the final car will be? cause whats up with the headlight signal part, looks like it came from 1990 corrola!!!

Haha patience patience! i hate these spy teaser pictures!
                          sigpic
                          Audi R8 - White / Blk
                          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

all those are a bunch of decepticons!
                            I doubt they'd make sure a terrible blunder with those side view mirrors!
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                              Please no side mirrors with lights!!! nooooo and specially not amber lollll

So these tail lights and headlights are not what the final car will be? cause whats up with the headlight signal part, looks like it came from 1990 corrola!!!

Haha patience patience! i hate these spy teaser pictures!
                              100% Muhannad...they are so ugly, I will not buy any more BMW if they implement corolla design and will say bye bye for all BMW cars and will move to porsche instead.

Comment

Looks interesting, I'll shoot anyone else that says " It's crap " !
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X