Frankfurt Auto Show: BMW 740d with M-Sport Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankfurt Auto Show: BMW 740d with M-Sport Package

The BMW 740d to be introduced this fall and it will feature for the first time a new straight-six diesel engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo Technology and maximum output of 225 kW/306 hp. BMW decided to introduce the upgraded 740d with the M-Sport Package at the Frankfurt Auto Show.

The M Sports Package comprises an Aerodynamics Package as well as additional chrome trim on the specially designed front and rear aprons, illuminated M entry trim and BMW Individual High-Gloss Shadow Line.

In combination with the M Sports Package, the customer also has the choice of exclusive paintwork in Carbon Black Metallic, apart from six other body colours all available as an alternative.

The dynamic look of the car is rounded off by 19-inch M light-alloy wheels in double-spoke design featuring different-sized tyres front and rear. As an option there are also 20-inch M light-alloy wheels in double-spoke design, again with different tyre sizes front and rear.
    And last but not least, electronically controlled BMW Dynamic Drive also comes in the M Sports Package for the BMW 7 Series.

Sports seats with leather upholstery, the M leather steering wheel with multi-function buttons and the M footrest underline the active character of this luxury performance saloon also within the passenger compartment. BMW Individual roof lining in anthracite and interior trim in fine-grain aluminium round off the interior ambience with its focus on sporting performance.

The BMW M Sports Package is available for all models in the BMW 7 Series with both normal and extended wheelbase.

Source: bmwblog

:drool::drool::drool:

Love it, but I wonder if those chrome trims would last over here ( Humidity ... ) ! :rofl:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Not sure I like this one to be honest... I prefer the stock one! It's about the luxury with this series
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:bow: ////\/\ Package :bow:

Comment

will be sold out in Turkey

everybody is buying M package diesels there

Comment

M package is cool but i will not choose the serie 7
            Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
            Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Working...
            X