BMW 135i tii featured in the Blur racing game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 135i tii featured in the Blur racing game

The beautiful BMW 135i tii model is making its way into the games world as well. The latest racing game developed by Bizarre Creatings under the Blur name, features the sporty and good looking 135i tii, a car that made the news headlines when it was unveiled two years ago at the Tokyo Auto Show.

As BMW named it back then, the 1 Series tii is a young interpretation of classic BMW brand values with specific requirements for motosport. The tii design follows the tradition of BMW’s compact, light and extremely sporting coupes. BMW 1 Series tii underlines the extremely sporting potential and the youthful, temperamental character of the BMW 1 Series.

So to us it was a pleasant surprise to see the BMW 135i tii featured in a racing game, for the first time as far as we know.

The racer will feature licensed cars, as well as real-world locations like Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Barcelona. Blur will also include a number of arcade style power-ups like speed boosts and the ability to blast other cars with bursts of energy. Blur is also all about driving social network and plans to create a large community behind it. As you would expect in such game, there will be plenty multiplayer options, online playing and four player split-screen mode.

The game will be available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.

Blur video trailer

[youtube]XHEZYWDyZ30[/youtube]

Source: bmwblog
    Last edited by SSense; 25-05-2009, 02:34 AM.

Originally posted by SSense View Post

Blue video trailer

[youtube]XHEZYWDyZ30[/youtube]

Source: bmwblog
    :busted: !!! :rofl:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

My bad, it was a typing error

Comment

actually it is BLUR :D

Comment

no more trailers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
            no more trailers?
            Nope, couldnt find any more trailers on youtube..

Comment

Working...
            X