• Show
Clear All

• Makaveli7
    replied
    AMAZING SHOTS RIFOOOOO!!

Leave a comment:

• Tarek
    replied
    AMAZING SHOTS. Shukri, Ghassan, Sari, Sid amazing shots. Cant wait for the 2nd event.(Y)

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    :D :D :D

Leave a comment:

• siddarthb
    replied
    Loving the pics Rifo! Especially Sari's 1M with the mountains
    Thanks for posting the pic on your IG!

Leave a comment:

• E46Fanatic
    replied
    OOO MYY GOOOD

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    :D I also added Sid's car on my IG @rafik_jabbour

Leave a comment:

• Ehssan
    replied
    wouliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , my small heart is very weak and can't handle the amount of the amazing photos .

Rifo is rocking guys . thanks man for the great pics .

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Part 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!! :D

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Part 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
    it was one our best drives as usual ( thanks to Sari - Rifo for organizing and leading the drive ) , so much fun and weather was by far the best .

it was pleasure meeting new members , thankfully all of them were mature / well experienced drivers which helped achieving maximum pleasure and joy while maintaining the safety aspect all time .

Special thanks to Rifo and Hani for their efforts for the photoshoot , I'm sure there are amazing pictures coming up soon by both photographers .

Well done guys , lets repeat it soon please .
    Thank you Ehssan (Y) get ready to change your sig because what you're about to see will have your jaw dropped down!

Leave a comment:

• E46Fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
    it was one our best drives as usual ( thanks to Sari - Rifo for organizing and leading the drive ) , so much fun and weather was by far the best .

it was pleasure meeting new members , thankfully all of them were mature / well experienced drivers which helped achieving maximum pleasure and joy while maintaining the safety aspect all time .

Special thanks to Rifo and Hani for their efforts for the photoshoot , I'm sure there are amazing pictures coming up soon by both photographers .

Originally posted by Tifa View Post
    I think i was the last car throughout the drive. Couldnt do higher than 3000 RPM. The M's were wonderful. Cant wait to see them again
    Mr Tarek... It was pleasure meeting u and having mature person with us .. U are cool and nice person as am sure rest of the guys agree.. :) perhaps u didn push ur car to the limits but u gave a great example of safe driver .. Thanks for coming

Anas

Leave a comment:

• mkw
    replied
    Had so much fun yesterday , thanks to everyone who made it so much fun :thumbsup2:

- - - - - - - - - -

Had so much fun yesterday , thanks to everyone who made it so much fun :thumbsup2:

Leave a comment:

• E46Fanatic
    replied
    What car u drove Tifa

Leave a comment:

• Tarek
    replied
    I think i was the last car throughout the drive. Couldnt do higher than 3000 RPM. The M's were wonderful. Cant wait to see them again

Leave a comment:

• Ehssan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X