Al Aqqa fujeira drive 23rd of March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mn07 View Post
    Yes it is. But its not that bad. I think you were driving way too fast.

I give you little info Traffic is very mild but do watch for the odd goat and army convoys (Saw them once and few goats but not on the road).
    There are some slippery wadis (be careful of the rocks on the surface) and plenty of blind crests, at the begining its got climbing up to a series of switch backs, with no run-off just wall.

I'm not trying to scary you but thats why is so fun it reminds me of the roads in Iran.
    well I admit that we were going fast, and I have the same feedback when it comes to stray animals, I have seen goats and donkies on the side of the road, as you said no run off whatsoever in most of the road, blind crests were also something
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Nice work hani and hahaha at samir part :D:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7 View Post
        LoL Sameer part was amazing with PGs:P

:thanks2: guys, and sorry I could not make it to the front of the convoy Bruno :starwars: , it was getting busy and curvy on the road :(..

Aboudi Testing What :P?
        Testing the curves to traction tolerance levels :p

Come on Beeeeeemmmm club we wanna drive !!!!
        Current:
        E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

saturday when i wake up i will go test the road and i will call you abboudi... but it all depends on what time i end up sleeping on friday.

Comment

Bruno, let me introduce the St Regis e-Butler service..... Just tell me what time you wanna wake up and I will b there with coffee, croissants and a news paper / or iPad :p what's app your requierments please..... :D
            Current:
            E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

lol you are one of a kind ^ hahaha

Comment

Enjoy yourself Too me its the best road in U.A.E
                335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

Just got my fine from the drive..... 400 aed on 23 march in Fujairah, no details what it's for... Check ur cars gentlemen
                  Current:
                  E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

How long do I have to pay it? There's no due date. Can I just leave it until registration next year ?
                    Current:
                    E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Al hamdulilah No fine WUHUU The benefit of owning a non M :D Nannanaana
                      sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
                      Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
                      Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
                      Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
                      Black 1986 E28 535i
                      Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                      Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                      Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Originally posted by aboudi View Post
                        How long do I have to pay it? There's no due date. Can I just leave it until registration next year ?
                        Hahaha 5arjak :-P yes u can but there ll be small penalty. Around maybe 10 or 20 dirham

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Hehe Yalla Basita, thanks for the info bro, I don't mind leaving it to next year for 20 aed :p
                          Current:
                          E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

:lol:I have one as well. I saw it catch :photos: me. The speed camera was between trees.
                            335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                            White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

I Didn't get anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                                saturday when i wake up i will go test the road and i will call you abboudi... but it all depends on what time i end up sleeping on friday.
                                So Bruno did you go on saturady to the road I told you about if so I want to know your feed back.

Comment

Working...
                                X