Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve/BMW Club - Fun Speed Run 3 - TIMINGS & RESULTS

Gents (ladies for those slower drivers),

Massive thanks to all those who participated in the Evolve/BMW Club Fun Speed Run 3 that was held at DA on 2 March 2012.

To those of you who put their names down and did not show - shame on you :naughty: however, the guys who were there benefited from your absence by being able to complete FIVE (5) runs each :clap: :clap:

Competition was fierce throughout the 3 Groups. Timings and results per Group and Overall attached.

Massive congrats to Steve in his mighty GTR for finally managing to top the standings in the AWD group and overall, well done mate and great driving :clap: :clap:

I hate to say this :smt076 , but congrats to our very own Scum supporter Tarifi for pushing Steve hard to the finish in his DR prepared Seat - impressive times mate, very impressive :clap: :clap:

Old man Nabil was impressive in his Porks GT3 and I think for us all, the best improved driver over the last few events (can't say the same for the E36 M3 though :whistle: )

Nadir in the old girl Evo 3 is again up there with very impressive driving and times - very smooth.

Houssam in the R 225 RS continues to lay down the challenge not just to the FWD boys but to the rest of the field, thats an impressive car and driver combo :clap:

Well done to Patrick (Parme) with some very silky smooth driving (expect nothing less from the Italians) in his M3 and to Bruno in that monster M5 :clap: :clap:

To all drivers, great competition and impressive driving :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last words:

As you all know, the AutoX is on a fairly tight circuit, however, for two of our competitors, it would seem that without cones and the fence encircling the track, they would have somehow ended up driving to Abu Dhabi :naughty: :naughty: - so to Peter and Ammar, we will provide you with a navigation system for the next event. :smt082 :smt082
    Attached Files
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Thanks for sharing ,, I wished I could spend more time enjoying the great event .

to help reading the resaults better , here is another attachement ( JPG file ) .. :thanks:
    Attached Files

Comment

Photos

Special thanks to the BMW club and evolve for this fun day. Special thanks to Parme for making me fall in love with the E92 again :P Here are some pics...

Suit Up Brunos

Moderater Holla to the Pres!

The pres Shout Back to the Mod

Its all about jumping (LAHHH!)

And Enjoying

Aint possible if it wasnt for the peeps

and Twilight :cook:

Da Beast

And the Beauty :P

Peter

Parmes in the Other Beast :)

Some of the On Track

We need to fix the fuel door mate

Peter

Presidente

Parme

Steve next time the E36 on track and I will take notes and timing:P

And the neighbors:P Not our track - Passed by when leaving

Ziad Ghandour (Lebanese X Rally Driver) Finishing Second on the Maseraty Round 5

Enjoyyy :bmwbest:
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
      Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
      Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
      Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
      Black 1986 E28 535i
      Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
      Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
      Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Nice pics and glad you enjoyed it. Was getting worried you would not set a time after the first three runs! hahaha

We have another on the 30th March if you are interested.
        1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
        2012 Camaro SS
        2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

sweeet i just saw the pix... thanks hani for taking the time to get some pictures and drive

Steve and the rest of the crew who hleped out to make this event a success i would like to thank you for gving everyone this opportunity.

well done and great driving Patrick... And Forza AS Roma!! :P

Comment

Thanks a mil for the great moments captured Hani...Sorry we didn't get much time to talk during the day, I'll see you at the next one.

Comment

Steve!! Only 2 runs were DNF DNF DNF DNF :P HAHAHA...
              Im in the process of getting and E36 if it works out will joint the 30 March. Will try to be there either way :)

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              sweeet i just saw the pix... thanks hani for taking the time to get some pictures and drive
              Thank you Bruno :)

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              Thanks a mil for the great moments captured Hani...Sorry we didn't get much time to talk during the day, I'll see you at the next one.
              My pleasure sir :)
              sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
              Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
              Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
              Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
              Black 1986 E28 535i
              Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
              Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
              Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

Damn I miss those days, soon inshallah will back. Bruno, I m coming for you ;-)
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
                  Damn I miss those days, soon inshallah will back. Bruno, I m coming for you ;-)
                  you are the best competitor i've ever had... i will be waiting :D

Comment

Great, can't wait...
                    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                    2006 Z4M - SOLD
                    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                    X