BMW Club UAE Drive to the Red Bull Car park Drift 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Club UAE Drive to the Red Bull Car park Drift 2012

The second stop of the Red Bull Car Park Drift 2012 regional competition is to take place on the 17th of February at the Beach Car Park in Abu Dhabi. Following last year's success, drivers are expected to showcase their skills and offer spectators outstanding performances.

http://www.redbullmea.com/cs/Satelli...21242991799276

Meeting Point: AGMC Shaikh Zayed Road
    Meeting Time: 3:00 PM
    Moving Time: 3:30 PM sharp!
    Event Start: 5:00 PM

List:

1) Nabil
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Last edited by Nabil; 14-02-2012, 12:54 PM.
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

List:

1) Nabil
    2) Hiten & Wife
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Hiten and Nabil, thats tempting :D I haven't seen both of you in ages, we have a drive with evolve on friday morning but i hope we can make it to the drifting event, will confirm later
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Hahah - C'mon, let's head
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

:1stcup:
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Guys any place to train a bit before going in tomorow?

1) Nabil
            2) Hiten & Wife
            3) Hani +1
            4) Sia (joining the drift in his E46)
            5)
            6)
            7)
            8)
            9)
            10)
            sigpic

Jerez Black 2008 E92 M3 - The beast unleashed

History:
            Black 2005 E46 330ci Mtech2
            Silver 2003 E46 330i Mtech2
            Black 2002 E46 320i Mtech2
            Black 1986 E28 535i
            Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
            Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
            Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

not enough cars for an official drive, we can still meet and drive or we can just meet up there at the event, so no strings attached who ever is there on time can leave :)
              Meskovic

Comment

will c u guys their....nabil ll call u around 4:30 to c where u guys reached.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Sorry couldnt make it, a friend rolled his car in the desert and it was horrible

so, how was the drift?
                  Meskovic

Comment

It was good, but shame on the e3o driver, his car was not powered enough or dnt know what was the problem. I felt there was no power.
                    Ahmad daham did very prof result, he should be in 1st place but he end up in 2nd ....not fair for me

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

who was first
                      Meskovic

Comment

I was first (In my Parallel World imagined in my Head :D )

1- Ahmad Al Amri
                        2- Ahmad Damam
                        3- Ahmad Roumaisi

Amri and Damam were the best with similar points but redbull added a "Donut" stage that the final 3 has to go in a small area surrounded by barcades and do 1 or 2 donuts (Entering and leaving that area was made with speed of at least 40). Damam hit the car a bit but Amri did not hence wining the tournement...

Things I've learned..
                        You NEED a hydrolic E-Brake regardless of the power of the car...
                        Tires that has been 15 to 20% used, in order not to lose smoke, and not to have a really high grip and hiting the cones...
                        You need hell lot of torque which bmw is not providing :(

Will post some pics later.
                        sigpic

History:
                        Black 1986 E28 535i
                        Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                        Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                        Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment

The double drift by Abdo fghali and Daham - Kinda coool :P

[YOUTUBE]2X7AV6l6fak[/YOUTUBE]
                          sigpic

History:
                          Black 1986 E28 535i
                          Burgundi 1986 E23 728i
                          Blue 1985 E30 323i Mtech
                          Hellrot 1981 E21 325i

Comment