Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kinda meets does the club have

Hi guys,

Im a new member and new to Dubai. I have a BMW 330i and but its my first car and I dont wana burn rubber on the track, simply coz it costs a freakin lot to change tyres and stuff :bmwfan:. I would like to meet up with you guys and im game for nice long drives through the country and meets.

I have some questions if the ELDERS can please answer :)
    -does the club organize only track events?
    -Do you have to be a paid member?
    -What kinda drives are organized, are they a one day thing?

Cheers

Just a clarification ;)

When I say my first car, I mean its my daily commute and I dont have it as a spare for leisure driving. Its obviously not the first car ive bought. :rofl2:

Cheers

Comment

congrats on your new car and welcome.

here are some answers to your questions.

-does the club organize only track events?
      currently we have 2 types of events.
      a. drives oriented events
      b. motorsport oriented events

in the a format we usually do long drives and either end up in BBQ or we go to a restaurant (it depends on the location).

as for the sencond format, it's usually one of the 3 types drift/autocross/or circuit layout.

photohsoots come standard on both a. and b.

-Do you have to be a paid member?

no one has to be a paid member. we wanted to introduce it some time back but then stopped.

-What kinda drives are organized, are they a one day thing?
      they are never a full day event. we usually start noon time and end things arounf 8ish. but this is strictly subject to the location and type of the event. i've seen full day events and i've seen half day events in the last 4 years or so.

Hope this helps,
      Bruno

Comment

Working...
      X